Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mary Jane Falls

We hiked Mary Jane Falls at Mt. Charleston today and our kids had a blast...just look at Ellie's face while we're hiking.  They had a hard time at first until I bribed them with a slurpee if they got to the top.  When we got there though, they loved it.  There was a small waterfall that we were able to walk under and get wet.  

I got dressed before Jason.  He copied me. 

3 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

that's funny because I looked up Mary Jane Falls this weekend because I wanted to take the kids to hike it...and I wanted to get out of the heat. it looks like fun, I'll have to do it. Did it look like the kind of trail you could run on? I have been trying to find a trail run up there while it is so hot down here, minus the kids of course! If you are feeling up to it anytime this summer call me.

Jill said...

Cute pix...looks so fun and pretty!! Tough kiddo's...I would have been huffin and puffin! lol.

The Kelly's said...

We just did this hike about a month ago. It was pretty fun once you get up there but it is straight up that mountain! Good times!