They both are doing very well. Lyza was put on steroids 3 days ago and it really helped with her lungs. Today they plan on extibating her and putting her on the c-pap. She is still on the antibiotics for her infection but she is still getting a lot of secretions in her lungs and nose. Hopefully she'll be able to kick this and get better.
They both weigh 3 lbs 4 oz. and Lyza is 15 inches and Brynlee is 15 1/2 inches. They are looking so good and a lot bigger. They are twice the size now than when they were born.
This will make Marge happy...We bought a new camera last night but forgot to take our memory card. DUH! But there will be more pictures coming up.
Thanks to everyone who has been watching our kids while Jason and I go see the babes. We REALLY appreciate it!!!
3 comments:
Hey Kamie! Thanks for your comments! Yeah, good thing for hair dye huh...I've plucked a few grays out already. It's kind of freaky!! Do you have any!!??
Anyways, I love hearing the updates on the babies. That is so cute about the lemon swabs...most babies love those! I'm sure it's so refreshing to their tiny tongues :)
Hey girl. I'm glad that the girls are growing. I am also glad that you got a new camera. I want to see pics of the girls now. Thanks for the updates
sarah
It's weird to think they are only three pounds but yet have doubled in weight! Put me on the babysitting rotation...I'm in whenever you need me!
Post a Comment