Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ellie's Baptism









Jason couldn't find a jumpsuit that would fit him.  They were either too big or floods so he's wearing this 1970's jumpsuit.  Sweet J!!
All of the cousins sang a Primary Medley

It was SUPER HOT that day!! (107 degrees)

Ellie was baptized this last Saturday with her cousin Jackson.  It was such a nice day and BUSY day.  I first had my shower that morning then later in the afternoon they were baptized.  It was so neat having Jackson and Ellie get baptized on the same day.   Ellie's Grandma and Grandpa Barrus and Grandma Joan came down to celebrate. 

6 comments:

The Kelly's said...

Dang it Kamie! I've got to catch up on my blog! You are on it. :)

Jill said...

What a special day! Ellie is so beautiful (just like her mama!) I love all the pix...I like the prom pose of you and Jason! lol. Your family is so cute. I love your outfit too...look at you skinny mini after 5 kids! Where is your shirt from. Adorable...as always!

lisa g said...

Ellie looks so big. What an awesome day. And I have to say that you do not look like you just a twins. You look so great. What's this talk about a contest with your sisters?

thebarrusfamily said...

When people ask questions on the blog I don't know if I answer on my blog or go on theirs. Anyway, I'll answer here...I got my shirt at American Eagle.

Jill said...

I know, I never know where to answer questions either...I usually forget to look back at the comments again to see if they responded though! But I just remembered I had asked you...because I went to American Eagle today (1.5 hrs away) and saw your yellow shirt and got the green one like it! SO CUTE! Thanks for answering!!

Kristi said...

What a busy time for the Barrus. I am amazed how you and Jason are getting everything in. You are keeping a great balance, especially since the babies are still in the hospital. I am amazed they have not consumed your family. You have great support.