Thursday, June 5, 2008

Abbie


Congrats to Abbie for being an excellent student this last year!! She was student of the month and never got anything other than a green card. She loved her class... especially her teacher. When we left the school yesterday she told me she almost started crying and throughout the day kept saying that she missed her teacher. When we got out of the car after leaving the school, she said that she already missed her class. She is such a cutie with a tender heart. We love her and are so proud of her.

2 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

You have such amazing kids! Congrats to your girls for doing so well in school!

Kristi said...

The roller coaster ride is tiring, but the little steps are such GIANT steps for their tiny bodies. Hang in there...I am glad to see you are all keeping the humor alive! For the record, I have never known Jason with any long wavy locks he proclaimed to have - what he has is all I ever seen!