In the last post Jason said that I find humor in his balding head. Actually I don't. I'm saddened by it. I wish he still had it. He thinks he is going to find a funny picture of me and post it on my blog. Little does he know that you have to have a password to get on and that I can delete anything he puts on and that I can deny him ...stuff. :-)
3 comments:
Cute Kamie!
I am sure this is such an emotional ride on your family, hang in there. I love the latest pictures with their eyes open, ohh they are so cute. As always you are in our prayers.
Deny what stuff Kamie......You know that's not supposed to be used as a tool right. I know you know. HAHAHA you crack me up.
I love the new picks of Brynlee, so cute with her eyes open! Sorry I haven't called for so long, you know life! PS- Jason you look good with or without hair! Don't be jealous Kam!
Post a Comment