Saturday, March 7, 2009

You remember the movie Dumb and Dumber?  The part where they are in the van and they are making the most annoying sound in the world??  Well... that's all Jason and I could think about last night while our neighbors fire alarm went off ALL NIGHT LONG!!  They had all of their upstairs windows open and they were gone.  We called the fire department to see if they could break in to turn the fire alarms off and they couldn 't because there was "no presence of smoke or fire".  So I asked what if they are gone all weekend?  And they said that there was nothing they could do.  GRRRRRR   So... it started last night around 10:30 and it's 9:00 am now and it's still going.  

Does anyone have any extra room in their house for 7 more???

1 comment:

30somethingmama said...

Oh, that is sooooo annoying. The cookies sound delicious and I might just try them, thanks for sharing!