Monday, March 30, 2009

A few thoughts going through my mind today...

Yesterday was the LONGEST day EVER!!
We kept wanting to hop in the car and 
go to Grandma's (either one's) for dinner.
So we finally dragged the kids 
(kicking and screaming... not even kidding)
into the car for a Sunday drive.
Big mistake!!  By the time we were done
Ellie was in the back seat with car sickness,
Abbie and Noah were crying to go home, 
and one of the twins loaded her pants.

It was sure fun!

Good thing we are going to Utah this SATURDAY!!!
 I can't wait!

One more thing...
Today I'm doing the hugest loads of laundry and keep saying to myself, 
"I swear I just did this yesterday!!!  How the HECK 
did we get so much so fast!!!"

2 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

I'm glad you liked that book, I loved it. The other two are good too. your comment was very funny....I knew you couldn't resist. I wish I was going to Utah on saturday, laundry is always easier to do when you are getting ready to go somewhere.

Sarah L. said...

Hey, when are you leaving UT? I will be there on the 2nd. Will you be there????