Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey there!  I know you all thought I'm a flake and forgot to make my blog private but... I just haven't done it yet.  I'm going to in the next week though so if you haven't given me your e-mail address and want to still check out my blog, e-mail me at kambarrus@hotmail.com.

(I don't have all my family members addresses so give me your address just in case) 

5 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Yes yes please email me.

michellenoelslc@gmail.com

This is a new address if you could send it there!

Brooke and Justin said...

My address is brooklyn03@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Kami I love reading your blog every once in a while and seeing the beautiful pictures of your family. Your kids are so cute and I miss having Noah in nursery every Sunday! email is
sm1piglet@yahoo.com

The Leavitt Family said...

leavitts04@hotmail.com

Where does Noah go to preschool?

Amy said...

aimsparkin@gmail.com