Saturday, March 28, 2009

Got up,
ran 6,
and am feeling much better.
Thank you

I have a new resolve to work out more
 and eat less sugar.
Just in case you were wondering.

( I need someone to report to about my
workouts so I am going to be posting
my results on my blog.  If that sort of thing
bugs you... this is a warning)

6 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

I give it a week

thebarrusfamily said...

You're such a butt!!!

The Kelly Klan said...

Kam..you already look so stinkin skinny. That picture of you hiking with your twins (btw...what were you thinking???)...you look so hot.

Richard and Michelle said...

It's just motivation sis!

30somethingmama said...

We'll motivate each other through our blogs! You can do it! Not that you need to be any skinnier but, it's so good for us mentally! Keep running. Check out this blog for a great incentive idea...willrunfordesignerjeans.blogspot.com :)

Brooke and Justin said...

Good Luck!! And as long as your running, then a little sugar wont hurt! (right?)