Friday, March 13, 2009

I just took the twins in to get their RSV shots.  They had to weigh the girls and Lyza is 17 lbs and Brynlee was 14.  Holy porker Lyza.  She sure knows how to pack them on (which is a good thing at 10 months.  Sure wish it was still a good thing when you're 30) :)
They love to sit in this basket and play with their toys. 

Having a gut wrencher

{LiTtLe PrInCeSs}

Noah learned about cowboys in preschool and made this cool vest and hat

9 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Lyza looks so fat! I love it! And Brynlee looks so cute laughting like that.

30somethingmama said...

Kamie, they are so cute! I can't believe how big they are now!

Denise said...

They are so cute! I just took my twins in this week and they were 17 pounds at 6 months - yikes! Granted, mine weren't as teeny tiny as yours when they were born, but still...love the laughing picture of Brynlee. Too cute!

Brooke and Justin said...

They look sooooo cute! I can see a bit of Marge in Brynlee! How fun! Thanks for the invite to your blog.

Kari said...

Those photos are so cute and it gets me excited for what is to come with my twinners! They look so healthy and happy!

The Kelly's said...

Noah looks like he is about to do the cowboy polka or something. Love his big smile. The girls of course are adorable too.

Chelsey said...

Holy Cow 17 lbs!!! That is awesome, they look so healthy. I still can't believe how different they look from each other.

The Morris Family said...

Dang they are so cute! I can't believe how great they are doing. You would never know they were preemies! I am so baby girl hungry looking at them. A boy will be great though!

thebarrusfamily said...

I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers cant deny