Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marge made Lyza and Brynlee blankets to cover the incubators. The babies like it dark so that it feels more like they are in the womb.


Marge and Noah crash after a long day. Thanks Marge for all the help you've given this last week!! You've made it bearable. I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law!

3 comments:

Jill said...

How nice of your mother-in-law to come. I'm sure you are going to need tons of help...with 5 kids and 2 of them as tiny as butter, it's gotta be stressful I'm sure! Good luck with things. I wish you the best :) I know how hard it is on parents...I used to work in the NICU! Your babies know you are there though!! They are tough cookies.

Sarah L. said...

I am so glad you gave an update. So it seems that the girls are doing ok. Are they gaining weight and breathing ok? I am so glad that you blog or else I would have no idea that all this has been going on. Stay strong.

Lila said...

What a sweet pic of them in the chair.