I thought I'd just give a quick update on the twins. Lyza's surgery went well but right after, she and Brynlee got a staff infection. They have been on antibiotics for about four days and don't show any signs of the infection from their blood culture anymore. Their lungs aren't really doing that well right now so they were put on a six day steroid treatment to help their lungs mature and hopefully heal. Both of them have gained weight. Lyza weighs 2.1 lbs and Brynlee weighs 2.6 lbs.
3 comments:
Kamie,
Hey there! I found your blog on Charissa's. You have such a beautiful family! I just can't believe you have 5 kids. Crazy! I'm glad your babies are doing better.
Jylaire (Cooper) Thorell
Kamie,
I check your blog often to get the updates but, I just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and your family. I hope that all is going well and that Lyza & Brynlee's lungs are doing better. You are in my prayers!
Love, Alisa
Kamie,
I am also checking your blog lots to keep up on those sweet baby girls (and the updates from Marge) I am glad they are hanging in there! I think of you so much and want you to know we are praying for all of you!
Rachel(Baird)Buchanan
Post a Comment