Ok so I cried... so cute. I'm so glad they're doing so well and look so healthy. It was so fun to hang out with them this last weekend. I can't believe how much they've grown.
LOVE Wyza and Nin Nin! (yes that's what I call them)
happy birthday to your miracle babies, they really have been an inspiration in so many people's lives. I can't believe they are one, that really flew by...ok maybe just to me!
OH MY GOSH! I bawled the entire time. What an adorable video and a great tribute to their miraculous lives. Somebody should also make a video for you this Mother's Day because you are truly a MIRACLE MOM. Those babies are so blessed to be a part of such a great family.
3 comments:
Ok so I cried... so cute. I'm so glad they're doing so well and look so healthy. It was so fun to hang out with them this last weekend. I can't believe how much they've grown.
LOVE Wyza and Nin Nin! (yes that's what I call them)
happy birthday to your miracle babies, they really have been an inspiration in so many people's lives. I can't believe they are one, that really flew by...ok maybe just to me!
OH MY GOSH! I bawled the entire time. What an adorable video and a great tribute to their miraculous lives. Somebody should also make a video for you this Mother's Day because you are truly a MIRACLE MOM. Those babies are so blessed to be a part of such a great family.
Post a Comment