SISTERS WEEKEND!!
PARTY TIME!! EXCELLENT!
This is all backwards. So start at the bottom if you wish.

This is actually the last day after we dropped
everyone that was flying off
at the airport. We ate at Maggianos. Delish!!

Yes... Michelle is posing. What a poser.


We played this game where you hold a broom stick above your
head and spin around 20 times and see if you can step over the
broomstick afterwards. It's pretty much impossible. Hilarious!!

We played spoons. So fun

Ashley was dared by Michelle to eat 10 Oreo's at once. So Ashley was
up for the challenge.


Way to go girl!

Granola Bars and Samantha's Homemade guac. Mmmmmm

We ate at a Mexican place called Agave. I thought it was good but my sisters are a little more picky. Such Brats.



Waxing our legs and pits. Michelle is quit the Beautifier.
4 comments:
I didn't like Agave either...i thought it was too expensive and not very good! I'm glad you liked it though!
That was so fun! I can't help but wish it was last week still.
Miss your face.
Your post looks a lot like mine!! Love the pics!
How fun that you have so many sisters! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment