Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ellie and Abbie playing soccer




These pictures may look familiar to some of you
because Michelle actually took them
and put them on her blog.  I took some too
but hers turned out better so I stole them from her blog.
Thanks Shelly.




This last Sunday our Home Teacher came over
and our house turned into a real live ZOO!!  The twins
were louder than ever, Abbie was trying to make them
laugh by crawling as fast as she could across the floor, 
Noah was running around singing, and Ellie was being a spaz.
So afterwards we were trying to think of a consequence
and this is what we came up with.  I thought 
it was hilarious. 


4 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

that last picture is my favorite! I would have laughed too. hey I'm planning a hike sat morn up ice box canyon in red rock...around 8:00 am, are you in?

Richard and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Kam, that's so funny. I bet Ellie was pissed.

The Kelly's said...

nose and toes is what my friend calls this. :)

Brooke and Justin said...

We just started this with Dawson. Hopefully he has out grown the 'time-outs' by the time he is 9. That does look pretty funny.