We had so much fun! I can't wait to continue the party in 9 days!!!!
What a fun trip and really cute post with the scrapbook paper and such. Hope you survived the car ride with all the kiddos!
Cute pages! You'll have to teach me how to do that. And - we need to coordinate our trips to Nicole's a little bit better.
I love your pages. Did you use memory mixer? Email me and fill me in on your craftiness!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We had so much fun! I can't wait to continue the party in 9 days!!!!
What a fun trip and really cute post with the scrapbook paper and such. Hope you survived the car ride with all the kiddos!
Cute pages! You'll have to teach me how to do that. And - we need to coordinate our trips to Nicole's a little bit better.
I love your pages. Did you use memory mixer? Email me and fill me in on your craftiness!
Post a Comment