Today the babies turn one. This past week I have not been able to stop thinking about it. Just ask my sisters. That's all I could talk about while they were down here. As I'm typing this, a year ago, my brother, Matt, came in to check-in on me and all was well... for about another half hour. That's when Lyza stuck her foot down the "birth canal" and the rest is history.
This last year has been VERY hard. But also very rewarding. I was barely able to keep a dry eye while I was making this video. So many mixed emotions from being sad for the pain my babies were going through to joy for them overcoming this obstacle.
I wish I had a picture of every person who helped us this last year so I could put it in this video to show the babies how much everyone cared for them. We were so blessed through our trial with all your help and support. I thank heaven, though, that this last year is OVER!!!
Well girls... HAPPY B-DAY! We love you and are looking forward to many, many more. XOXO
10 comments:
I LOVED the video and cried through the whole thing! I can't believe they are already 1. Boy, time sure does fly by, doesn't it!
They say the first year is the hardest and you did it. You are a great mom! The video is precious, I love that song. Can you believe how tiny they were.
I've been waiting for you to post about their birthday! They are truly little miracles and you are a wonderful mom! This past year has flown by!
I can't believe they are one! Time flies! I am so glad theat they are both doing so well, things could have been so different. I am grateful they weren't!!
PRICELESS.....................
Ahhhh... loved the video!
What an awesome video, Kam. I loved the song. I do have to say that the pictures of the babies in the swing together are so sweet! I balled just like everyone else - it just makes you realize how precious life is and makes you appreciate it for the gift that it really is! So you say you're glad the year's over but I think the next couple will be trying once those girls get up and running! Now worries - I'm happy to help chase them around the halls!
Happy Birthday Girls! It is so great to see them healthy and strong, and so cute.
Storey
I ♥ it Kami! I can't believe they are one already. You have done a fabulous job. I look up to you so much!
What an amazing journey! I am so thrilled that they are healthy! The first year with twins is really hard, but you went through 3 extra months of SUPER hard! Congrats momma, you did great!
Post a Comment