This last Saturday after Ellie and Abbie's soccer game we came right home and jumped in the pool not really thinking about if the twins were tired or not. They got in the pool and within a short amount of time were zonked out. They better watch out and misbehave a little otherwise I'm going to just start doing whatever I want and letting them sleep wherever we are. I've always tried to let my babies have their naps in their cribs but this is a little intoxicating. I think I might give it another go.
3 comments:
Oh man that is too cute. Was the water warm? I thought Lyza hated the water? I love Bryns hair in the last picture.
I love those kind of days...it just seems to keep the day rolling and everyone stays in good spirits!
Ahhh - that looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment