This is so funny. I've seen it before and loved it! She really hits it on the head. If you go to You Tube and type in her name...which I can't remember...she has several other songs that she does. They are all pretty funny.
I love to read your blog. Seriously how long has it been since we have seen one another. You need to come and visit! Your family is darling and I love reading your posts. Tell J hi for me! Love you, Aims
6 comments:
This is so funny. I've seen it before and loved it! She really hits it on the head. If you go to You Tube and type in her name...which I can't remember...she has several other songs that she does. They are all pretty funny.
hallelujah! Thanks
hallelujah fhskfhskfshkfshfhsfshfshfhsfhshsfhfshkfshfshfskfhhfkshskffhksfhsekefhwfhksfshkefhskfhks
I have to say things at least 4 times before anyone listens to me and it drives me crazy!
Kari
Kam,
I love to read your blog. Seriously how long has it been since we have seen one another. You need to come and visit! Your family is darling and I love reading your posts. Tell J hi for me! Love you, Aims
Post a Comment