Alright. That's it. I'm going private. I put this thing on my blog to see if I knew everyone who was looking at my blog and I found that there are people looking that I
don't know and people from different countries and even countries that I have never even heard of. I just saw that someone looked at my blog from Boston Massachusetts that found it through google so I looked into it and saw that they googled "machine spankin" and they found my blog because of Abbie's birthday when we did the spanking machine. And the sights that were among Abbie's were not appropriate. Anyway, I never wanted to do this because I've found old friends from high school and made some friends through the blogging world but... I'm going to.
So... if you want to be invited to view my blog, just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will put you on. I know that people have been checking on the twins that are a friend of a friend or of a sister. I don't mind you checking in either. I just don't want the nut jobs. So feel free to let me know.
kambarrus@hotmail.com
20 comments:
BOOO!!!!! I don't like private blogs! But I understand your logic and I'm sure that if I had children I'd do the same thing.
You had better email me!
I'd love to be on your list!
joe_and_tiffany@hotmail.com
Tiffany
I'd love to keep reading if you'll let me! deniseegibb@yahoo.com (Matt Gibb's wife and Dave Embley's sister)
Count me in Kamie please,I need to keep up on your cute girls (and boy) chelseylindsay@yahoo.com. By the way I can't remember, have you started feeding the girls cereal yet? How have they done? I still can't get Kennedy to eat solids, she is almost 10 months, do you think that is horrible???
rkyardstick@hotmail.com- we used to be in the same ward,we are totally blog stalkers but like to check in on your cute fam!
Yeah, no spanking machine for Abbie:( my email is sarahlabass@yahoo.com kbye
sarah
ok so now you have officially freaked me out, I didn't know you could google and blogs would come up.....am I retarded and everyone knows this? well here is my email bensyndergaard@yahoo.com
and now i have to go stress out about my blog out there in cyberspace thanks alot! by the way you looked really cute in the pictures of you and Jason on his birthday, just thought you would want to know.
I don't know you, I clicked on a link on my feedjit that says top Las Vegas blogs and yours was on the first page. The only reason I am commenting is that maybe some are coming by feedjit like me. By the way, I am pregnant with my 5th and I saw that you have 5 as well, and I was pleased to see that you are LDS like me (At least I think you are). Do what you think is right though with your family.
Oh and there is a setting somewhere that makes your blog unsearchable from search engines like google.
Sorry for the weirdos out there I've been thinking of doing the same. My email is hickja@gmail.com
I love to read about your cute family. nohit45@netzero.com
please count me in
Sarah
don't forget us! It's fun to check in every once in a while! And it's so inspiring to see how well the twins are doing!
jodilybbert@yahoo
I'd love to keep up with when we move in a couple months. Please add me too lisa.a.anderson@asu.edu
Because I don't blog you are just going to have to call me now every time you do a post and tell me what you are posting!!! I am sure going to miss viewing your sight and your good selection of music.
Love ya,
Brooke W.
I graduated from Layton with Michelle and was in the same ward/stake as the Barrus' and would love to still check out your cute family. jbeardall@lifetime.com.
Don't forget about us, please add us to your private list. Thanks!!!
mikechiye@gmail.com
Hey,I think that I'm going to do the same thing. Anyway my email is dandlgardner@msn.com.
Hey Kam,
I like to check up you guys! bowers311@hotmail.com
for sure let us in mandiandruss@gmail.com
Post a Comment