Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

Here are the rules...
1) post rules on blog
2) answer the six 8 items
3) let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 favorite TV shows
1) American Idol
2) Survivor
3) King of Queens

The rest are movies because those three above are the only shows I really watch

4) You've Got Mail
5) Pride and Prejudice
6) The Importance of Being Ernest (I'm on a movie kick.  I just watched this one and loved it.  We'll see if it stands the test of time and makes it to the "favorites" list)
7) Jane Eyre
8) Elf

8 Things I did Yesterday
1) made a diaper cake
2) watched "The Way We Live Now"
3) changed diapers
4) fed babies
5) put together puzzles with Noah
6) made Granola Bars YUMMY!!
7) watched Jason play Wii
8) Watched American Idol

8 things I look forward to
1) going to Disneyland in February!!!!!!  So excited!!!!
2) watching to see what my kids will really enjoy and see them take off with it (sports, school, music)
3) A LONG EXOTIC trip alone with Jason.  Don't know when that will happen but I really look forward to it.
4) Hanging out with my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws in April
5) Paying off our student loans... actually paying EVERYTHING off... including house and cars
6) I don't know what it is but I look forward to seeing my kids come in my room in the morning.  We always lay there for a while and play with the babies or read or just cuddle.  Cheesy, I know, but I love it.
7) Growing old with Jason.  I wonder what we'll look like and what life will have brought us when we are 80.  
8) Moving to Utah.  I don't know when it will happen but it will.  I know it will.  (Positive talk works,  right Oprah??  Michelle said she was going make a poster with a picture of us moving to Utah so she could make it happen by thinking about it every day.)

8 favorite restaurants
1) In and Out
2) Cafe Rio
3) Kona Grill
4) Zaba's
5) Tepanyaki

that's all I can think of...

8 things I wish for
1) my family to be healthy
2) my family to be smart
3) my family to be happy
4) my family to CTR
5) a swimming pool
6) qualify for Boston Marathon
7) world peace
8) our economy to bounce back so I can sell my house and move to Utah

8 people I tagged
not fair... Brooke already tagged our family.  I'm copying Michelle...  I tag everyone that wants to be tagged.

3 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Hey next time we're in Vegas will you take us to your favorite restaurants!

Brooke and Justin said...

I thought that you swore that you were NEVER going to make granola bars again!! What happened?

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the girls weekend!! you better be makin your granola bars