Wednesday, January 28, 2009


I love to read.  It is my escape.  Right now I'm reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.  I just started but have heard that it is great.  Let me know if you've read it and what you think. 


I have another love...  the BBC.  My sisters and I have been checking out these movies from the 
library and absolutely love them.  Our husbands think we're crazy but that's OK because we are... crazy for the BBC that is.  So... if you love Love Stories... this one's for you.  It's called North and South.  LOVED IT!!

8 comments:

The Kelly Klan said...

What book are you reading? It doesn't show up on my blog.

Brooke and Justin said...

Don't you just love the ending to North and South? Good Movie.
And BTW - I am watching Victoria and Albert. I think it is very good and that every married couple should watch this movie. A lot to learn from there marriage. Don't you think?

We'll have to collect all our favorites and watch them at our sister weekend.

Richard and Michelle said...

Excuse me.... I don't know what you're talking about, "BBC" "Big Butt's Club"? It hurts that you've left me out... Seriously though are those the movies and stuff you got mom for Christmas?

Ben & Carly said...

oh I did love that book, it was really different than anything else I've read. I also love the BBC movies, have you ever seen "wives and daughters"? if not you would love it, it is right up that same road. that's funny because I was posting tonight about a good book I am reading, we should compare book lists. my two favorite I have read lately are "these is my words" and "peace like a river" try them out, they were both a nice escape!

thebarrusfamily said...

Yeah. I know that you absolutely love them. Maybe when you mature a bit you will like them too. :)

Richard and Michelle said...

Are you talking trash via blog? You know I can take you.

The Kelly Klan said...

Kamie...I still can't see what book you're reading? What is it?

holmesfamily8 said...

I have read that book, very eye opening but sad. I liked it!