My friend Megan Sagers took these pictures for me the other day. I thought she did such a great job that I couldn't just pick a few to put on my blog. So here are most of them. I love them all!! Now I need to go out and get them developed. Let's see if that ever happens.

Lyza

Lyza and Brynlee

Lyza and Brynlee

Brynlee

Brynlee and me















10 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! I love all of them, and your hair looks really good too. Those dresses are really pretty, I'm assuming they're their blessing dresses... I love it, I need to see them again. When are you guys coming up? We miss you!
Are those the cutest babies or what. Where on earth did you get those dresses? They are amazing. You look great too!
Kari
Those are darling, I love the ones of you with the girls. you look beautiful, and of course they do too. hey when do you want to get together and enjoy this beautiful weather? let me know.....
Your babies KILL me! They are the cutest things ever. They are so CHUNKY too. You would never think they were so little at one time. What adorable pictures. I love them. Btw...if you guys go to Disneyland and would like company (it's totally fine if you don't) let me know when you're going. I think my kids would love going and spending time with your family.
You definitely need to print these pics and make a collage. They are adorable! All three of you.
The pictures are very cute and you look good yourself too!
Can't wait for our sister weekend!
Adorable Babies! Beautiful daughter! How blessed we all are to have those awesome twins now doing photo shoots! Love, Mom
Those were so sweet! I adore the fact that one looks like you and the other like Jason...it's so sweet!
They turned out so great! My favorites are the ones with you making them smile. Way to take time for pictures!
Those are so flippin cute. Dang, your babies are adorable. It's killin me!! It's so funny I think Lyza looks just like Ellie and Brynlee looks just like Abbie. Do people say that? CUTE girls!!!!!
Post a Comment