

This Thanksgiving I'm grateful for LIFE. This last Monday Jason was involved in a car accident where a "Lady" cut him off and slammed on her brakes making Jason slam on his brakes causing the person to run into the back of him and pushing him into the car in front of him. THANKFULLY nothing on Jason was broken although his neck and back are pretty sore. It sure freaked our family out. I've always been very grateful for Jason but this REALLY made me think about all he does for me and our kids. I am SO grateful that he is alright. Brynlee HATES solids. It's so funny. She gags like crazy with the tongue out and everything.
6 comments:
I can't believe Jason's car! I'm so glad he's ok. I hope he sues the crap out of the "lady"! Just kidding but seriously he should do something.
That picute of Brynlee is awesome, she looks so funny, you'll have to do a video or something. And your Christmas tree looks wonderful! I wish I was there!
Love you
sheesh look at that car. Its a good thing that he's a lawyer so you don't have to pay lawyer fees:)))
Are you sure anyone was visiting for Thanksgiving? I love that there are only pictures of your family. I can't tell you how many times we have family and I don't get a single picture of them. :)
We are sooooo glad J is okay too!
Hey Kam. Cute pictures. I love Thanksgiving, spending it with family. It's the best. Crazy car crash, I'm glad that Jason is okay. Call me when you get a sec. I have crazy burning news to tell you. No, I'm really not prego.
Hey Kami, ok so I founf your blog through Karen Bachelor's blog... I know, here I am looking up your business. Anyway, I had asked your husband on Sunday if he was limping or if he was just trying to walk like a "cool guy." The pics explain it all. He told me too!! I hope he feels better!
Dang, that car looks bad! Glad Jason is okay.
I LOVE the baby pix and their fat rolls. They are sooooooo cute. Your family pix are so cute and I just love seeing your adorable family. I can't believe you have 5 kids though. Weren't we in highschool a few days ago!!??
Post a Comment