We made a gingerbread house about a week ago. I should have taken a picture of it right away because the candy is almost gone. Noah keeps knocking it off and saying that it has fallen off so he can eat it. What a sneaky little bugger.
It snowed here on Monday and then again today. The last time it snowed in Vegas was about 4 years ago. I am totally shocked that it's snowing today. My kids, though, are in heaven. They made a tiny snowman in the backyard and had a snowball fight. I told my kids that this is what it was like every winter in Utah. Now they want to move there even more. Me too.
The schools are acting so funny about it. The kids couldn't play in it before or after school and recess was cancelled. My kids were so bummed.
Tomorrow is Abbie's 7th birthday. They didn't have school today so we gave her her present early so she could ride it. She was SOOO excited.
Can't you just see the pure JOY in their faces?
This is what my sisters and I do every Christmas season. We love sitting around the piano playing duets and singing Christmas songs. Brings back memories.
3 comments:
How awesome! It snowed it Houston last week too. It hasn't snowed here in like 8 years or something. It was pure magic for Warren. You'll have to read our last post to hear the whole story. You babes are so cute. Hope you are all well. Merry Christmas!
I love it! I love all the pictures! What's the deal with Noah and the piglet costume, that cracks me up, I need a story behind that. How fun they get to enjoy some snow, I wish we could for crying out loud!
We miss you!
Hi Kamie! You don't know me but my niece (McKenna Embley) mentioned that you had twins and I somehow stumbled upon your blog. I just had twins in Sept. so it's been fun to read about your little ones. I think you went to school with my husband Matt Gibb? I used to work with Jason at Marketing Touch too. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and that your family is adorable!
Post a Comment