HAPPY B-DAY ABB!!
I know I already blogged about the snow but this is what it looked like before I went to bed. By the time we woke up, though, it was just about gone. I guess the snow turned to rain and melted it. This morning Ellie and Noah went up to the park that had about 8 inches and built a big old igloo with windows and everything. Too bad I wasn't there to see it. I didn't think the twins would really appreciate it.
Speaking of the twins, they have a stinking cold. I'm not too happy about it but they seem to be handling it pretty well. They haven't had a temperature and they seem to still be breathing ok. They both have lost their voices though. It sounds pretty funny hearing a baby cry and "coo" with a hoarse voice.
Abbie got some money from Grandma and Grandpa Barrus and decided to buy a Webkins with it. You know... I just look at those stuffed animals and think of how many kids are buying them and wonder why I didn't think of that.
I let Abbie choose where to go to lunch and she chose Cafe Rio. YUMMY!! I was all over that. I thought she would choose some disgusting fast place but didn't. Way to go girl.
Grandma Joan gave Abbie a High School Musical game which goes so well with her b-day theme. She's having a HSM party tomorrow.
Going through the "Spanking Machine"
Enjoying her crepes that she loves to have every b-day.
Abbie is such a sweetheart! I can't believe it's been seven years since we were living in Spokane trying to get home for Christmas. We knew we couldn't if I was still pregnant with Abbie so Ellie and I walked the mall and did about everything we could think of to get little Abbie here... including getting my membranes stripped. It worked!! She was born one week before Christmas and we flew down to Utah on Christmas Eve. YIPEE! She has been the best Christmas present we could have asked for.
5 comments:
I can't believe how happy she looks! She's so dang cute. Rich and I tried to call last night but you guys were getting dinner or something. I'll call her tongiht at her Birthday party.
I can't believe you got 8 inches, it's finally snowing here hopefully it will stick.
LOVE YA!
Happy Birthday Abbie! Christmas babies are so much fun.
Sounds like she is into the same stuff as my girls. Webkinz, little pet shop, HSM. Too bad we aren't closer they would get along great.
Hey Kamie my girls have colds too. They have had some minor ones already this winter and did great but this one is kicking their butts, and mine. Maybe we should move somewhere warmer to make it through the winter, but it sounds like you guys have snow just like us! PS how the heck do you do it and keep from going insane??? I think lately (since they have been sick) I can't do it anymore...any advise since you of all people would know how to get through the days and nights (are your girls sleeping through the night?)
I'm totally jealous that she got to have a HSM party!
(this is McCall Christensen by the way, I'm Michelle's friend)
Post a Comment