Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey everyone.  I don't know why but my home phone isn't working.  So if you have my cell number call me on that number.  If you need to get a hold of me and don't know my cell number, leave me a message on my blog and I'll e-mail it to you.  I know this is kind of funny but I don't know how else to let anyone know.

Since I'm doing announcements here,  I thought I'd do one more.  We are blessing the babies on the 28th of December if anyone is interested.  I know most of you are out of towners and won't be able to come but I didn't want to be on anyone's black list because I didn't invite you.  So if you are in town and would like to come, let me know.    

2 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Hey we are going to be there on the 28th. Can we come to the blessing? You have to let me know what time and where and we will be there. I am way excited to see you guys

Richard and Michelle said...

I have totally been trying to get a hold of you. That's weird your phone is acting up you should try calling me though.
Love you.