
This totally goes backwards. Oh well. Start from the bottom if you want.
Ryan and Marge were supposed to fly down Christmas day but the flight was cancelled because of snow. They were able to come down Saturday night just before the blessing. It was so much fun. I'm so glad they could come.
Brynlee playing with her Christmas toy
Me and Samantha
Jackson & Noah playing with Noah's race track
Ellie got Spa Factory that had an Oatmeal face mask. It was more like
just putting cereal on your face more than anything. She like it though.
Abbie got a cupcake maker. She is quite the chef.
We gave the twins some jammies
Ellie loves to read so we gave her the Chronicals of Narnia
Abbie gave Jason and I a cute plate with her handprint.
Noah opening his Hotwheels race track
Abbie opening her cupcake maker
Ellie opening Spa Factory
Opening Guitar Hero
Noah says "Oh come on!" when he saw that Santa put an orange in his stocking.
What has this world come to? I used to get pickles and LOVED it.
check out that posture
Ellie
Christmas morning started WAY early for us. The twins woke up at 3:30 so I fed them hoping to put them back to bed and stay there until 8:00 but no such luck. Ellie came in with a supposed "leg ache" then Noah woke up because his pullup leaked, then Abbie woke up from all the commotion, then they all found out that Santa had already come so there was no turning back. They were all so excited and I can't really say that Jason and I weren't so we went down at 4:00am. It was fun though. When I was a kid I was always so sad when Christmas day was over. This year though, it was just right. We loved it.
Yeah I know... I'm not afraid to show my "morning face"
I just loved this picture of us before we went down to see if Santa came
This has been such a fun Christmas! The kids wanted a Wii and Guitar Hero and he sure delivered. Abbie was just amazed that Santa could just "read her mind".
1 comment:
Oh man I love Abbies hair, and I love your christmas. Looks amazing, I can't believe how excited Abbie gets, those pictures are seriously priceless.
Post a Comment