Saturday, December 20, 2008

Abbie writes to Santa

Dear Santa,

How old are you?  Do you ever change you clothes?  How much people are on the noty list?  How old are the elfs? How old is Mrs. Claus?  What do you eat?  What kind of cookies do you like best?  Who's your gratest person on the good list?  Did you ever go to school?  What's the pretyest city you ever gone to?  What's your favorite color?  If you did go to school who was your favorite teacher?  What's the hardest present to make?  What's your favorite day of the week?  What's your favorite food?  What's your favorite word?  Did you ever be mean to one of the elfs?  Did eney kids ever see you?  Even if your Santa what's your favorite holiday?  Did one of the reindeers get injerd?  Did eneyone else live there?  Is there eney T.V. up there?  Do you no Abbie Barrus?  Because i'm here.  What's your favorite month?  And when did you and Mrs. Claus get marieed?  And now I'm going to tell you about me. First I have two more members in my family.  One is Brynlee next is Lyza.  And those are the new one's And so I have red hair and green eyes and I got my ears peaearsd.  And it never snows but it onley snowed on December 15th year 2008.  And their are five kids in the family.  I have lots of friends in my class.  My favorite state is Utah becuz my grandmas and grandpa and most of my family lives there.  And where were you born that's my final qwestchen.  And am I on the good list?  I am Abbie Barrus.  And my favorite food is tacose.  And now I'm going to tell you what I want.  I would like a bike.  I'd like a webkinz.  I'd like some Hannah Montana pajamas.  And that's it by.

I know I've shown Abbie's writing before but I loved this.  It reminded me of the movie "Elf" when his little brother got out of school and Buddy kept asking him questions.

3 comments:

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

So Cute!!!

Richard and Michelle said...

I freaking love Abs. That's the sweetest letter ever.

Miss you

The Kelly's said...

You gotta love Abbie!