We had a small family shower for Michelle. It was so much fun. We tied a U of U quilt, had delicious food, and GREAT games. (I was in charge of the games so it couldn't be anything but great, right?) I had everyone write down something embarrasing (how the heck do you spell that?) that they would like to see Michelle do then
they are actually the ones that had to do it. So when you see Brooke Kelly doing a cheer and everyone else doing funny dances, that's what we were doing.
2 comments:
What a great game idea...that is hilarious!! I'll have to remember that one :)
Do you have any funny baby shower ideas?? We're having a shower for my little bro and his wife...it would be funny to do something along those lines!
You guys all look so Great!! Michelle and Ashley have grown up to be beautiful girls. WOW! Lookied like a beautiful wedding. I'm bummed i didn't get a chance to come up to Barrus's to see everyone. The twins are getting big and its good to hear they are doing so well. We are all so Blessed!!
Post a Comment