Tuesday, October 7, 2008




Conference Sunday Activities

After Conference
(Do any of your houses look 
like this after Conference?)



7 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute pictures! Look at those smiles. Your kids look super healthy and I love the way your house looks...that means you enjoyed the day! Miss you!
Amy

Janelle said...

They are so stinken cute!! Hey I'm thinking of getting a team together to run in the Wasatch Back June 10 2009. Would you be interested? It would be an all girl team I'm sure you would love my friends and they you. I've never ran it but have heard it's tons of fun. Ask Brooke too.

Anonymous said...

OH!!!! Da beebies are SO cute! I wish I could hold them everyday. COME HOME!

Anonymous said...

PS that was your favorite sister Michelle!

Ben & Carly said...

holy crap you have 5 kids! It just hit me when I had to look twice at that picture, it took me a minute to realize it was just you and your kids! Your babies are SO beautiful, seriously those faces...they are so stinkin cute.

holmesfamily8 said...

Yup, my house looks worse than that after conference! Papers EVERYWHERE. Your girls smiles are so cute!

Cheryce said...

I love the new pics. You can tell that those new additions belong to your family. THey are so cute!!