My kids were playing around with the
camera and this is what I found
I thought they all looked cute so I had to post them.
Sharing an orange
Noah couldn't wait for his friend
to come over. Isn't this so sweet?
Last night Jason was helping Noah say his prayers.
It went something like this:
Jason: Thank Thee that I could have a good day
Noah: Thank Thee that Daddy could have a good day
"No, Noah. I am helping you say your prayers. You say thanks that you had a good day."
"Oh. OK"
Jason: Thank Thee that I could go to pre-school today
Noah: You went to pre-school today, Daddy?
Oh well.
5 comments:
Cute pix...your kids know what they are doing...and trying to help with the prayer was so cute! What an adorable story, hilarious!
cute pictures, I love the orange one. So does Noah want to play with Luke again...he was kind of a pill last time but we have been working on it and I swear he is better. Noah was so stinkin sweet the whole time and I kept thinking what is wrong with my child. So now everytime Luke says " I love my friend Noah" I say "well you better hope he still likes you"!!!
umm because you would have kicked my butt....I don't get to run very often and so I am not in the best running shape, and you are an athlete. so there, that solves the fight but if you want to come down to my level lets make a plan to run it together k.
P.S. ellie and abbie laughed so hard when they heard this.
The twins are getting so big!! I love their chubby cheeks!!
Post a Comment