Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We love chillin' in the backyard

Brooke and Brooke



Ash, Nicole, Robb

Meesh and Reesh
(that's what they call each other)

Another Prom Picture

Love the bumbos!

Kyle and Dominique

Marcie and Lyza

Brynlee telling Dom about her day

Kyle and Brynlee

Such the talent

How could he be anything but my favorite son?

Yup...they're all mine

What a stud


So I have great news!! I just took Lyza and Brynlee to their Cardiologist and he said that their hearts look perfectly normal and he guaranteed them for 500,000 miles and 80 years. :) Lyza weighs 9lbs 4 ozs and Brynlee is 9 lbs 2 ozs. AWESOME!! He was a GREAT doctor! I took Noah with me and they had Ratatoulle going in the waiting room and also in the exam room. That's using your noggin and he just had great bedside manners. I really liked him. He reminded me of my Grandpa. He wore the same kind of bahama shirts as my grandpa. Too bad I won't see that doc again. Not really but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great news. That is fabulous. I can't believe how fast the twins are growing. They are adorable!! I love all the pix...especially the one with your FIVE kids. Adorable. I still can't believe you have 5 kids. WOW!
I'm flippin out over the pix of Kyle too! WOW! You'll have to update me, what's going on with him. Is Dominique his wife, or girlfriend??
luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com

Emily said...

What fun pictures. The twins are so sweet and glad to hear they are healthy. I think we were due at the same time and my little guy is 13 lbs now! Anyways, you look great! Oh, yea...I cannot believe that picture of Kyle. I have not seen him in ages. Wow.