Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baseball Humor

Last night Noah was watching some baseball with us and asked "What color are their socks?" We are Boston Red Socks fans so Noah thinks that all of the baseball teams have certain color socks to go with their team.  He also asked why the catcher was wearing a floatie.  (He thinks the catchers protective gear is a floatie. Ha ha)

One more thing... the other morning we were all laying in my bed talking about Christmas and we asked Ellie what she asked Santa for (she sent a letter a couple months ago and won't tell us what she asked for).  I finally told her that Santa always has to ask the parents first if he can give certain presents.  So she gave in and told us that she asked for a the same dog that Sharpay has on High School Musical.  Jason and I immediately told her that there was NO WAY that was going to be happening and Abbie says, "How would Santa make a dog, anyway?"

3 comments:

Emily said...

Kids are the best. Your twins are so cute and I am happy to see they are growing so well. You seem to be totally on top of your new crazy busy life. You are amazing!

Janelle said...

oh come on Santa has a whole pound full of Sharpay look alike dogs! J/J
We have about 6 people committed to running so if you know of anyone let me know. I'm holding off on registering until we have about 10. It's an expensive race ($100 per person) so I don't want to get stuck with the bill if people back out.

The Kelly's said...

I love funny kid comments. One time Erika asked me something about "slow" Sunday. You know, the opposite of Fast Sunday. Hee Hee