I know I post a lot about the twins but they are changing so much so fast so here are some more of them. My mom gave these outfits to the twins so I had to post this pic so she could see how cute they looked in them.
Last night I made Spaghetti. I'm sure you're looking at this thinking there is no way that this could be spaghetti... and that's exactly what my family said. Jason walked by it with a big "thumbs down" sign- isn't that nice?? I bought a huge thing of spinach at Costco and thought that I could make everything that I make so much healthier if I just add blended up spinach to it... so this is what I got when I mixed tomato sauce with blended up spinach. The good thing though is that it tasted just like spaghetti- you just had to close your eyes while you ate it.
Today I asked Noah to go get dressed and this is what I got...He got dressed plus made his bed... all by himself. I didn't even ask him to do it and look at how well he made it! What a stud. He's just like his dad. Jason couldn't go anywhere without making his bed when he was in high school. He still even makes the bed before work if I'm not still in it. (which is becoming more and more rare)
Noah has taken to photography. Isn't he great?!? It's just amazing how he can capture such strong emotion in such a simple picture.
(Spoken like a true mother, eh?)
I'm just kidding. Whenever I look at the pictures that are still on my camera, there are always random pictures taken of any and everything. There were some of "The Grinch", some of me in my workout clothes, and crooked views of our house. I just can't seem to keep the camera away from the kid.
2 comments:
Such cute outfits (you will have to check out the outfits my girls are wearing in my last post because I couldn't say anything bad about them in case the lady who gave them to us read the blog) They are the craziest outfits ever, I thought they were Halloween costumes at first and the sad part is, is that they were $52.00 each. Do you find that people are giving you really weird stuff for the girls because they think it is fun to make them all matchy-matchy?? I have. Are the girls wearing 0-3 months stuff yet?They look so good!
Noah seems to really becoming into his own...getting dressed and making his bed all on his own and taking up the hobby of photography, psh, this kids is going places!
Post a Comment