Monday, August 11, 2008






My good friend and running partner, Holly, 
came to see Lyza in the hospital last night.  
Lyza had a rough day yesterday, spitting up,
 so she smelled disgusting so we gave her a bath. 
 She wouldn't stop holding Holly's 
hand and pulling it up to her face.  
It was very cute. 

 I just spoke with the doctor 
and he said that if 
Lyza gains weight tonight and 
everything else goes well, 
she can come home tomorrow. 
AHH!!!  
I'm freaking out!  
It's been pretty easy just having 
Brynlee home 
but I'm scared to have both home 
at the same time.  
I know that this is what I've been 
asking for 
and really wanting 
but now that it's here....
 AHHHHH!

3 comments:

the Bachlers said...

I can't believe you are going to finally have both of these precious girls at home!! Please, please let us know what we can do to help out.

lisa g said...

That is so womderful. I wish we could help. The girls are so beautiful. Good luck with the twins at home. I bet it will be nice for the girls to be together.

The Waters said...

Hey, look at it this way, atleast you won't have to spend that time at the hospital and juggling going back and forth. But I can't imagine having to take care of twins with 3 other kids. I'm sure you will be a champion. Good Luck!