Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lyza 

Marcie holding Lyza

Marcie doing what she does best (jk)

Abbie took this of herself.  She's hilarious!!

Ellie and Bryn

Marge, Lyza, Marcie, Brynlee

Grandparents and grandkids

A rare moment

Grandpa and Grandma Barrus

Marcie

Proud Mamma

Grandma, Brynlee, me

My cute family

Harrison sporting the flowers I made for my girls

Grandpa

Me and Bryn

Marge was here this last week helping out and Ryan and Marcie were here this last weekend.  It was so much fun to have Marcie with her cute prego belly and see Ryan's cute grandpa belly. :) (just kidding Ryan.  Don't hate me)  Ryan made the most delicious dinners and Marcie helped out with the twins.  It was good for her to get some practice.  I was so nervous for them all to leave.  I knew it would be hard for me to keep my house clean and get dinner ready.  Her help and my mom's help have been SOOOO nice!  

I am so AMAZED at people these days.  I never knew how willing people were to serve until this experience.  I had friends call and just ask "What can I do for you today?"  I have a friend who called and told me she would come over every Thursday and Friday for an hour so I could go do whatever I needed or wanted.  I am SOOO grateful for such good friends and family.  I remember while we lived in Spokane there was a lady who was always watching other peoples kids.  To the point where she had a car seat for them and would buy diapers just in case they were needed.  I remember thinking that I would like to be like her some day and that's how I still feel about her and all of the friends and family that have been here for us.   

4 comments:

Sarah L. said...

I'm glad that you have had great help. I know that you are way busy and going crazy so that is why I am grateful that you left me the message about pre-k that you did. It help. I went and took him out. It felt good to do that. So thanks for your help even in your time and need. Love ya

Jill said...

That is awesome to hear about people so willing to help! Nice to know there is still goodness in the world.
Cute pix!! I love the one with all 7 of you! Can you believe you have a family of 7 already. WOW! You're all so stinkin' cute!
Enjoy your hectic moments...they won't last forever!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are soooo cute of all your kids!! Especially the one of Abbie!! Davis laughed and laughed at that picture. (Once I told him who it was.) I can't wait to come and help!

Brooke W.

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

Your hair looks great dark!