I was just looking through
our pictures and saw this one and
realized how much I miss my kids.
They've been up to Layton staying at
Ryan and Marges so
we can spend more
time at the hospital. They are having a
blast playing with their cousins
and grandparents.
Have a great time this last week kids.
See you soon. Love you!!!
4 comments:
the girls look great, it is so cute to see them in outfits! I hope you get to bring Brynlee home, I can't believe how well they are doing. are you going up to get your kids? let me know if you need any help getting things ready for the girls. I'm glad you get to spend more time at the hospital...I love the beenie picture too!
That is so awesome. I hope that all goes as planned. You guys are so amazing and I have learned a lot from you through this experience. Thanks for blogging and keeping us informed. How are the girls on clothes?
Kamie- I just love you guys! I'm glad everything is going well with the babies. I read your blog all the time to get updates, so thanks for all the posts! I am praying for them. You have such a cute family! love ya lots. Jill
Cute new bangs on your girls! Noah looks cute with his buzz too. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment