Monday, July 21, 2008

Lyza
Today Lyza had a little set back. 
 She started not digesting her food so 
they had so stop her feeds 
for 48 hrs  and start and I.V. to 
give her the nutrients and fat.
She weighs 4 lbs 5 oz and has 
started taking a bottle  (and is doing very well)
but had to quit because of the 
digesting issue.

This is Lyza's 1st bath
she slept through the whole thing 

Sweet dreams baby girl



Brynlee
She is getting so much bigger! 
 Today (7/21) she weighs 4 lbs 9 oz 
and is taking from a bottle
 and is nursing very well too!  
YA Brynlee! 
 You go girl.
We told her to strike a pose 
and this is what she gave us.  
She's a natural.  

"Tootsies"





Peek-a-boo

9 comments:

Kristen said...

The girls are looking so good and healthy. I love to see all the progress that they have made. Nice job on the weight loss. I am still waiting and its been almost a year and a 1/2

lisa g said...

Looking at the girls through pictures its hard to imagine how small they are but once you have them doing things like the bath tub or even the pacifer in the mouth I realize how tiny they still are. They are doing so well and we are so happy to hear all the progress they are making. The boys still pray for them every prayer. Its so cute to hear them if someone forgets to bless them they whisper during the prayer you forgot Lyza and Brynlee.

Anonymous said...

Jason..Kami!! It's Tara! Brooke gave me your blog address and OH MY!! I'm loving it. Your family is absolutely adorable!! That little Noah..he has Jason written all over him. I am LOVING it! I was laughing my butt of when I saw him sleeping on his nightstand...great times. I'm so so happy those twins are doing well. I absolutely loved reading about you guys and believe me I'm going to keep up on it. You are a beautiful family!

Staci... said...

They are so DANG CUTE! I love hearing that they are doing so well! Love you guys!!

30somethingmama said...

I can't believe how much the girls have changed. It's so good to see that the steps forward are getting bigger than the steps back. They are so cute too! Congrats on the weight loss too! I wish we lived closer so we could run together. I need a serious boost of motivation. We missed your kids this week but, we'll look forward to having them again soon. Talk to you soon!

Chelsey said...

Kamie I am so glad to hear that Brynlee is doing so good and hopefully Lyza will be back up and going very soon. Don't worry both your girls have officially passed up Kennedy in weight, they look so dang good. How are you looking,time wise, to bring them home? It looks soon and so good that you have been able to nurse them. Are you nursing just the one time a day when you go and then bottling the rest? That is awesome, keep it up!

The Sagers Family said...

cute cute Pictures!! The girls are getting so much bigger! They are looking really good. I love the last picture with her eyes open.

The JorgenBlog said...

I love the pics! We will pray especially for Lyza, if I can pray for your nose I can pray for her to digest food. It is really great to see them getting so big. Brooks is waiting to meet his future girlfriends, there is nothing like matchmaking from the cradle.

Storey

Sarah L. said...

I love the pics of the girls because they are really starting to look good. Their skin is better and they look so cute :) I am way happy that they are better. I'm sure that the food set back won't last long. Congrats on breast feeding them too. That must have been a cool moment ;)
\sarah