Thursday, July 17, 2008

So I have way good news... 
Today I got to nurse both babies 
and they both did  very well.  
I started with Brynlee 
and she ate the whole time she was latched on.  
She didn't even need to be supplemented afterwards 
because she ate so well.  
Lyza took a little longer to figure out 
that the thing in her mouth actually 
gave out milk but 
once she figured it out she did well too. 
 Also...Brynlee came off the canula
--totally.
  AWESOME huh?  
I don't know how she did without it
 Jason and I are going in tonight 
to see how she did.  
I was so surprised this morning
 to find out that they were going to try.  

One more thing...
I have lost 6.4 lbs and 5 1/2 inches.  

Sistas - 
you betta getcha 
head in the game!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yippee. Congrats. Fabulous news!!

lisa g said...

Hey, what are you doing to lose the weight?

thebarrusfamily said...

Running 5 miles 5 days a week, nursing, and watching what I eat. I'm not really dieting because I am nursing but I try not to pig out like I really want to. I usually have one treat a day (creamy, ice cream, just something yummy after dinner)

holmesfamily8 said...

That is awesome! I hope nursing is successful for you, it is much easier in many ways than the bottle. That picture of Noah is adorable!!!

Ben & Carly said...

So I was really hoping you were going to reveal a magic pill for that weight loss, but no luck. you do look great, I was going to tell you that on tues. So maybe I should just put this piece of pie down and walk away huh! I can't really claim the new baby thing any more.

The Kelly's said...

Yeah! That is great news. They will be home before you know it. Thanks for watching the boys this week.