I checked on Noah this morning and this is how I found him.
The babies are doing very well today. Lyza weighs 4 lbs 2 oz and Brynlee weighs 4 lbs 1 oz. They put Brynlee in an open crib today because she was maintaining her temperature but Lyza has to stay in her incubator until she gets three negatives for MRSA. She finally got her first negative culture this last Friday so they will test her two more weeks then she can come out of isolation and she and Brynlee can bunk together at last!! They are feeding out of a bottle twice a day. Once in the morning with the O.T.'s and once at night with Jason and I. They aren't really doing that well right now with the bottle. It's hard for them to get the milk out. Maybe tomorrow will be a different story. They are doing well with their oxygen too. They are both on 1 liter and Brynlee is on room air and Lyza is about 25%.
3 comments:
Kamie it sounds like the girls are really doing good. Finally a negative test!!! Stay positive because they will both get the hang of eating,I promise! Good Luck and we will continue to pray for your girls to be ready to come home soon!
Kamie I am glad your twins are doing so well! I love reading all the new and exciting improvements going on with them. Hang in there.
Hey Kam -- Ash and I are just chillin, lookin at your blog. We pray for Liza and Brynlee always and are sooo excited to see how, actually, chubby they look! Can not wait to see them again. By the way -- LOVE Michael Bublay!(spelling?)
Post a Comment