Does this give anybody else a
pit in the stomach???
We were SOOO glad they were willing
to put this thing together. This would have caused
some MAJOR marital discord (to say the least)
if Jason and I had to put it together.
We got a peach, apple, orange, and lemon tree
(we put rock underneath after this picture)
Site of future pool :)
It might be in the far future
but I'm still dreamin'
We extended the patio
Still need to get this poured...
every day they plan to do it,
it either rains or there are 50 MPH winds
Darn that weather!!
2 comments:
Kam bam it looks awesome! I can't wait to come and play on the swing set! I'll be there in 5 days!
Hey girl! I love your new house. Is it in L.V.? What marathon are you training for??? Looks like you guys are doing great!! I sure miss you. ps. my mom and dad might be moving to AZ! crazy people:)) Guess I won't have excuses to make it to Utah anymore:(
Post a Comment