Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BAD dream

I had the WORST dream ever last night!!
I dreamt that I was supposed to give a 
talk for a church function and forgot
my written talk so I went home to get it
and got to the church to give it and couldn't 
find it even though I just went to get it.
 Then I was asked to play the piano 
and couldn't find my music so
somebody else went to play for 
me but I wanted to at least be able to
do something so I 
body slammed her and everyone 
freaked out.

This probably stems from the fact that
I just gave the worst talk in
Mormon history.  I was asked to 
give a 15 minute talk but then was 
actually given 5 minutes.
I stumbled over everything I 
tried to say.  By the time I was done 
I wanted to crawl in a hole and cry.


2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

hahaha worst dream ever! did you wake up SO relieved that it was in fact a dream? You're hilarious.

holmesfamily8 said...

Aww, I hate dreams like that! So disturbing. I am sure your talk wasn't as bad as you think, don't stress there will be someone else in your place next week!