Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Month of May... and we're just getting started!

I've nicknamed the
babies the TORNADOES
Many a time I have the house
in spit spot shape and the babies walk
in and it's all over. They seem to have a
keen eye for where it can bug me
the most. I still love the though.


Jason caught this pic of Noah pacing
around the yard in deep conversation
with his grandma about the many things he
had on his list for his 5th b-day

We found this Bird Sanctuary
out by our house the other day.
We decided to take the kids and they had a ball.
It's our version of the zoo but
free and close to our house.

It's amazing the things we've found
out here. I went running the other
day and decided to take some different
roads that maybe wouldn't be so busy
and found myself in a whole other world.
There were duck ponds, horses, peacocks,
HUGE trees...
It was a great run to say the least.






Sister's Weekend!!

Just chilling after a WILD
game of JUST DANCE

I thought Nicole did the best so I put her pic up. :)
It was so much fun! We danced for hours
and were sore the next day in places
we didn't even know we had muscles.

This was a nice day at Samantha's.
We were able to just lounge
at the pool for hours.
Gotta love THAT!!

Grandma Joan showing the babies
her reading skills. :)
They LOVED IT!!!

It was the babies 2nd b-day
while my sisters were here so
we had a little party.

Lyza and Brynlee turn 2!!
They LOVE to read!

We got them trikes that they
are a little too small for
but hey... we want them to figure it
out and be ahead of all the other 2 yr olds. :)


The newest addition: Baby Dax Woodward

It was so much fun
hanging with the girls. I hope my girls
are as good of friends as I am with
my sisters. They are so lucky to
have four of them. They just don't know it yet.

Abbie showing off her
Turkey story

Ellie made a volcano
for the Science Fair this year

Ellie and Abbie had a Portfolio night
where they showed the work they did
throughout the year

3 comments:

Brooke and Justin said...

I can't believe our sister weekend has come and gone! I had a great time at your beautiful house. Good Luck this weekend at your marathon!!!

Richard and Michelle said...

Oh my that picture of the girls and the bananas is hilarious!!!

The Kelly's said...

Your girls look like monkeys with those bananas.

Where is the bird sanctuary thing?