Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nicole's family all came down this last Friday 
to celebrate Easter and play over Spring break. 
 We loved having them stay here.
  It's nice to finally have a place for more people to stay.  
LOVE, LOVED having them.  
Come again soon now, ya hear??

Coloring eggs with
Carlson family

Easter morning
watching the kids find
the candy and eggs

Counting the loot

Hanging with dad

Lyza really loves Uncle Roy.
She would grab his finger and
 walk him around the house.

Aunt Colie helping Lyza

Noah

Ellie

Katie and Noah

Easter Sunday
before seeing what the bunny brought

Nicole, Samantha, and... Abbie

We went to Matt and Samantha's
house to swim for a couple days.
It was a really windy but we were 
determined!!  I forgot to take pics but
they sure had fun.  They would get in the hot tub
and jump in the cold pool then back again.
NUTS!!

Drew, Harrison, and Noah
enjoying some lunch after a swim

Playing clay with cousins

2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

How fun! I'm super super jealous. Luckily I'll be there in 1 month yay! I can't believe how dark Katies hair is. I love it!

Miss you

The Kelly's said...

Yikes. That is a lovely picture of me. :) Fun weekend.