Friday, April 3, 2009





Ellie was sharing her Icecream cone with Lyza yesterday.
She absolutely loved it and  would scream any time
Ellie would take it away.  Like mother like daughter.

I just have one thing on my mind... What the heck were you people
thinking who told me to watch Twilight??? That will definitely
go in the book of dumb movies to never watch again!  Could they
have picked a worse actress?!?!

5 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I could not agree with you more! I saw her on Jay Leno and couldn't stand her. I couldn't get through the book, I don't know how you watched it.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny about Twilight! I HATED it the first few times I saw it but it's growing on me now....it was definitely low budget and if you haven't read the books it's definitely lame.

The Kelly's said...

Erika is offended. (Not really. It is cheesy but that is why she loves it.) Jackson and Harrison agree with your synopsis. I think you have to be a teenager to appreciate it.

Brooke and Justin said...

I refuse to watch the movie because I disliked the book so much.

Richard and Michelle said...

Ok you're home now. I want a post!