I am TOTALLY exhausted today.
This morning I tried out the new 24 hr fitness
which totally kicked my butt then started packing
for our trip to Utah.
I started at 9 AM and am still not completely
finished. This packing up 5 kids is killing me.
I asked Ellie to come up to help me pack her clothes
so I didn't pack things she didn't want to wear and she says,
"that's ok mom. You can do it for me."
She said it like she was doing me a favor. She is
so generous.
I started counting the things I needed to pack for the
twins and I realized that I needed 14 of everything. From
sleepers to outfits (which I should probably get more seeing
how they love to poop out the back) then diapers, bottles,
formula, blankets, play pens... the list goes on.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
To top it off, Jason has to work until Wednesday
so I have to brave this drive ALONE.
I'm scared.
4 comments:
You are a brave woman (or just totally nuts!) Have a great time in Utah and I have to agree with the Twilight review.
kari
You did it! It was great to see you last night!
Kamie, call me. We are going to get together this Friday night for dinner, just the girls:)) my number is 801-787-2094
I'm jealous! Don't do anything fun without me!
Post a Comment