Saturday, November 1, 2008

The twins loved it :)





The Trunk or Treat
I liked her costume.

Peri, Abbie, Ellie, Alison

Noah and Adam



She finally has chubby cheeks!

Watching a movie

Adorable

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes L and B look so cute I can't wait to see them again at Thanksgiving and see how much bigger they've gotten! Where's yours and Jasons costumes!

Love you

Michelle Noel

Jill said...

Cute pix!! I can't believe how fast the twins are growing. I bet it's so nice to have their big sisters help out!!

The Kelly's said...

Love the soccer picture of Ellie! We had fun with you guys on Halloween. Sure glad you guys live here.

Lila said...

What fun pics. It is awesome to see you all together. That las picture is great.

Sarah L. said...

Hey girl. Your kids are way cute. Are you used to the 5 kid thing. Jill told me that she is prego again with #5 and Lisa just got her galbladder taken out and is recovering. Are you going home for Christmas????

thebarrusfamily said...

hi mom I never new Lyza would ever smile that big! And was I at school?Or just at hoe when I didn't see?