Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant at 15 weeks and had to 
be on bed rest in the hospital.  YIKES!!  I woke up screaming!

Abbie got ahold of the Halloween paint

Ellie loves to get the babies to sleep

Brynlee would rather watch TV than play with toys.  
I'm in trouble

This is what happens when I get caught up in my 
daily routine and keep asking her to hang on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHH the babies are so CUTE!!! I can't wait to see them again!
Abby cracks me up,she's going to be hilarious.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving, Rich and I don't expect much but while we're at your house do you think you could turn down our bed and when we get home have candles lit with flowers and everything. I mean that's just what we're used to....

Anonymous said...

PS I would die laughing if you turned out to be pregnant again (not on bed rest... that's not funny) I want you to have 6 kids.

Michelle Noel

Anonymous said...

Tell Michelle the Honey Moon is over!! Time to help with changing diapers, washing bottles, and cooking dinner!!

Man I am going to miss you guys at Thanksgiving. I wish I could be there with you all. However, Nicole promises the best dinner ever at her house.

Brooke W.