If I don't blog every other day, Michelle gives me a hard time about not staying up on my blog. WHATEVER, Michelle. Do you even have a blog that shows your honeymoon or your wedding that everyone is dying to see? You know I'm just kidding and just giving Michelle a hard time back, right? Anyway, here are some cute pictures we've recently taken. Noah looks hilarious asleep on the floor. I don't know why I think it's funny... I just do.
Also, Marcie and Steve just had a healthy baby boy on Tuesday. It's killing me that I haven't even seen a picture of him yet. They need to get a blog too. Congrats... by the way.
4 comments:
I'll get a blog.... All in good time.
I have too many pictures to choose from from our wedding and I can't post honeymoon pictures before the wedding right?
Thanks for the new blog, I love having something to do at work.
Michelle NOEL
that was fast, I'm impressed! thanks for meeting me at the park today, we had LOTS of fun.....let's do it again some time real soon.
Cutest pics! Email me at stacicarter05@yahoo.com and I will add you our blog so you can see Grayson! He is the cutest!!! Love ya! Staci
It's so good to see some meat on those babies!! They are adorable!!!!!!
Post a Comment